Whether you’re planning to invest in new home decor and furniture or you’re looking to upgrade your current loungewear situation, now would be a good time to do it. July 4th sales are already in full swing, and there are some seriously ridiculous deals happening. Below I’ve rounded up a list of what are (in my opinion) the best July 4th sales of 2020.
And since I received so many requests for home items, I decided to include a ton of July 4th outdoor furniture sales, as well as discounts on home decor, desks, etc.
I’ve also included my “Top 10 Products Worth Purchasing” here for those of you who feel overwhelmed by the paradox of choice (I’m right there with you.)
My Top 10 Products Worth Purchasing:
1. Dyson Vacuum – (Up to 30% off) We have this vacuum and absolutely love it, so I always keep an eye out for sales around big holiday weekends. Discounts have been varying at different retailers, so I’d recommend comparing sale prices at Home Depot, QVC, and Best Buy.
2. Levi’s 501 Stretch Skinny – (50% off!) Remember my tip about sizing down – they will be super tight on your first wear but eventually mold to your body. Trust!) If they don’t have your size in stock at Levis.com (which is offering 50% off), check to see if they’re on sale on Amazon!
3. Samsung QLED 58-inch Smart TV – (22% off on Amazon)
4. Elemis Pro- Collagen Cleansing Balm – (20% off!) This product is my go-to for gently removing makeup while nourishing your skin at the same time. If you use the code JULY4, you’ll also get a free three-piece gift when you spend over $100.
5. Jonathan Adler Media Console – (25% off!) Everything on Jonathan Adler is on sale right now, including my credenza, which has become my favorite item in my apartment. It’s a media console but also a piece of art and worth the investment!
6. Elta MD Sunscreen – (20% off) This is the sunscreen that I keep going back to, despite having tried dozens of others. It’s also the brand that nearly every dermatologist recommends. Doesn’t leave a white film and works well under makeup!
7. Acrylic Makeup Organizers – (25% off) These stackable, customizable acrylic drawers from The Container Store are what I use to keep my makeup organized. They’re super inexpensive to begin with, so with an additional 25% off, it’s a no-brainer.
8. Marble & Brass Cheese Board from West Elm – (25% off) Shocked that this is only $37. Pro Tip: I’ve seen people use this to display perfume or beauty products in their bathroom instead of using it as a cheese board. West Elm is also doing 20% off of furniture!
9. T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Hair Dryer – (33% off) For some reason it’s impossible to find a great folding hairdryer – I had NO clue that T3 made one!
10. White Cuisinart 15-Piece Knife Set – (60% off) How chic is this?! Retail is $160, on sale for $79. We ordered it but haven’t received it yet, but based on the reviews (and how pretty it looks) I think it’s safe to say it’s a steal.
See below for the full list…!
The Best July 4th Sales of 2020
Bloomingdales: Save 30-50% off a large selection of regular priced items and an extra 50% off sale items. Sale ends 7/6. There are a ton of great activewear and loungewear pieces on sale and my favorite Mother jeans are 40% off. I’m also eyeing these cutoff denim shorts, which are 30% off.
ShopBop: Up to 70% off sale items. Some stand outs include this cute floral dress, these casual paperbag shorts and tons of amazing shoes heavily discounted.
Levis: Extra 50% Off Sale Styles w/coupon HURRY50 (Ends 07/09)
Overstock: 4th of July blowout, up to 70% off + free shipping on everything
CB2: A lot of great sales on outdoor furniture (up to 40% off.) Couldn’t believe these chic woven chairs are only $59.
World Market: Reward Members get extra 20% Off + Free Shipping $75+ w/coupon WMJULY4. I’m pretty obsessed with these chic ceramic planters and this outdoor wicker chair set.
Elemis: 20% off sitewide, plus a free 3-piece gift with orders over $100 with code JULY4. Offer valid from 6/27-7/5.
Skinstore: 20% off select items with code SS20. Some favorites on sale include the NuFACE Mini Facial Toning Device, my favorite Dr. Dennis Gross Peel Pads and this Caudalie Beauty Elixir.
McBride Sisters Wine: They’re offering discounts on bundles of their best-selling wines. I’m tempted to buy the 4-pack of their She Can Rosé. (Awesome fact about McBride: they’re the largest Black-owned wine company in the US.)
West Elm: 20% off of furniture, 25% off of everything else. I had to double check the fine print on this one because it seemed too good to be true, but I can confirm that the offer is legit. Only some items are not included.
Ulta: Thousands of items are discounted on their site right now. Highly recommend the brand Juvia’s Place (their foundation is currently on sale)
Mented Cosmetics: 20% off + free shipping until July 5. I recently tried a few things from this brand and I’ve been so impressed. Standout item for me is the blush in “Pinky Promise“—if you’re a fan of Nars Orgasm, this shade is similar (it’s PERFECT + half the price.)
Bandier: Take an extra 30% off Bandier’s sale through July 5, no code needed valid until 7/5.
Bare Necessities: Save up to 70% off select items and free 2 day shipping including some amazing deals on one of my favorite swimsuit brands Freya.
Sephora: Up to 50% off select beauty. To be honest, there aren’t a TON of things included that I’m excited about, but this Ole Henriksen kit it a great deal, and there are a handful of really good makeup brushes on sale for 50% off.
Verishop: Up to 70% off sale. (I’m eyeing this Staub cast-iron pan that’s 55% off and these Champion sweats)
Soludos: 25% off select classic summer styles. No code needed.
Wayfair: Now through July 5th, they’re offering up to 70 percent off in about two dozen categories—including 55% off major appliances.
We’ve purchased so many amazing furniture and home decor pieces from Wayfair (and if I had an outdoor space in my apartment, I would 10000% be buying this wicker set.) I’m also obsessed with this standing basket chair.
Anthropologie: Extra 30% off sale items.
Dermstore: 20% off all EltaMD products through 7/5. Save 25% on best-selling skincare products. A lot of #SilbSquad favorites are included here.
Carbon38: Extra 30% off sale styles with code SPF30. Sale ends 7/3.
The Container Store: Save up to 30% off customer favorite storage solutions including my favorite acrylic organizers for makeup and beauty products.
Crate&Barrel: Save up to 40% off all outdoor furniture and decor and up to 60% off clearance items.
Apt2B: They’re offering 15% off all orders site-wide until 7/7, and the discounts increase the more you spend. This is where we got the sleeper sofa in our office from and we love it!
Splendid: 40% off site wide (some exclusions apply) with code SALEAWAY and extra 40% off already reduced items. Some of my favorites include this jumpsuit and this flattering lightweight dress.
Dyson: Dyson makes the best vacuums. They are an investment, but well worth it. Now until 7/11 save up to $200 off select items including my favorite Dyson v11 Stick Vacuum.
Saks Fifth Avenue: Up to 70% off. Some of my favorites include my go-to Eberjey pajamas, and this adorable linen romper. A lot of designer items are included (there are tons of cute Valentino sandals)
Lulu and Georgia: 20% off site-wide with code SUMMERTIME. Code valid until 7/5. I looove this swivel chair and all of their outdoor furniture and decor.
Joss & Main: 65% off sale plus an extra 15% off with code JULY4. These chic decorative storage baskets are great for both indoor and outdoor use.
Macy’s: 60% off select items across all categories plus an additional 10%-20% off at checkout with code FOURTH. If you don’t own a Nespresso machine yet, now is a great chance to get one on sale!
Nordstrom: Up to 60% off clearance sale, including best-sellers in sandals, denim and more.
Serena & Lily: Select items on sale. I love these counter stools. We got a lot of our furniture from here and the quality is incredible.
ALO Yoga: Up to 50% off sale items.
Jonathan Adler: We purchased our credenza from Jonathan Adler, and it’s by far the most statement-making piece in our apartment. It’s currently 25% off, as is everything on the JA site (includes sale items!) with code SPARKLER. Code valid until 7/6. Two of my other favorites include this vase (they have THE BEST VASES) and this chic acrylic tray.
NAADAM: 30 percent off. Offer valid until 7/5. Matt and I are obsessed with their matching loungewear sets.
Charlotte Tilbury: Score some of my makeup favorites up to 22% off.
J.Crew: Extra 70% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2+ sale items, extra 50% off 1 style with code GOFOURTH.
Outdoor Voices: Save up to 50% off select items from one of my favorite activewear brands.
Aerie: 60% off Aerie Collection.