I’ve been a proud homebody for years—and now that I’m traveling again and bouncing between New York and Miami so often, I appreciate the value of a lazy day even more.
There’s just something about wearing sweatpants that makes drinking a glass of wine thaaat much better.
As someone who’s mastered the art of relaxation, I know that it’s all about setting the mood. I’m talking fuzzy blankets, warm slippers, and cozy candles. With the holidays just around the corner, I’ve rounded up the coziest, comfiest gifts I could find.
Cozy Gifts $25 & Under
- Meet the adult-ish version of your childhood socks, perfect for sliding across wooden floorboards and keeping toes toasty.
- Reviewers say that this tiny space heater packs a big punch. For just $19, it’s a total score!
- One of my fave new Amazon finds, this plaid pullover is equal parts fashionable and comfortable.
- I love these slippers so much that I have (more than once) worn them out in public—they’re like walking on a cloud!
- This face mask trio would be ideal for an at home spa day.
- Speaking of an at home spa day, any skincare fanatic would love to be gifted an ice roller. It’s perfect to use post-workout or to wake yourself up in the morning.
- The Nécessaire eucalyptus products smell so intoxicatingly good, they somehow turn any ordinarily uninspired shower into a spa-like experience.
Cozy Gifts $50 & Under
- A quality knit beanie is a good go-to throughout the winter. This one is made with a cashmere blend at an affordable price point.
- These silk scrunchies always come in handy. They make for the perfect stocking stuffer!
- A luxe cuticle cream will certainly come in handy during the cooler months. I’m a big fan of this one by Dior!
- Another Amazon find! It’s that classic shearling coat everyone seems to have—but cheaper.
- Fuzzy socks made by the one and only Barefoot Dreams—I can only imagine how soft these are.
- I live for a functionally chic decor moment. This wine rack is perfect as a standalone piece or as part of a bar cart.
- A therapeutic heat pillow makes a practical gift for the person who always has aches or pains. Bonus: This one actually looks cute!
- This gentle, yet effective scrub leaves skin silky smooth—plus, the minimalistic packaging looks so good on a shower ledge.
- These hydrogel eye masks work hard, hydrating and re-energizing skin, while you get to sit back and relax.
- An ultra-soft pair of teddy mittens that are cute and practical? Sign me up.
- Perfect for hiding your face while running every day errands but also keeping your noggin warm! Innovation at its finest.
- I’ll be living in this sweater come wintertime. It’s comfortable, cute, and cheap—what more could you want?!
- ASOS makes some of my all-time favorite loungewear. I haven’t personally tried this set (yet!) but I’m confident that it feels like being hugged by a cloud.
- Giant scarves are fun, because they’re kind of just blankets you can wear in public. I love the deep, dark blue shade on this one—it’s such a fun color to wear throughout winter.
Cozy Gifts $100 & Under
- I included this La Mer set in my under $150 gift guide and it’s was too good not to include here as well. Buy one for your mom, your sister, your MIL, your daughter—and yourself—but do it quickly because I guarantee it will sell out soon.
- This super soft blanket is perfect for Netflix marathons and reality show binges. Plus, the multicolored fringe is so chic.
- You can never have too many cozy sweaters in my opinion. This one has such great reviews and it comes in eight different colors.
- An absolute must-have for a weekend movie night? Having a good cocktail in hand! I love this set of timeless glasses.
- I get it: I didn’t understand the hype around silk pillow cases either. Then I tried one. Trust me, it will change your life.
- Nothing makes me feel fancier than my skincare fridge. Is it completely unnecessary? Yes. Is it extremely convenient and fun? Also yes. Mine is always stocked with eye masks, face mists, my gua sha tool, and my beloved Nurse Jamie Uplift Facial Roller.
- Yes, I might not be impartial, but believe me when I say these candles are luxurious AF. Plus, they’re huge, so you can keep ’em burning all winter long.
- I’m a huge fan of weighted blankets—the slight pressure and warmth really does calm me in moments in panic. I have learned an important pro tip though: don’t use it overnight; dealing with a 10+ pound blanket first thing in the morning is not a good time.
Cozy Gifts $150 & Under
- I can certainly get behind the Ugg comeback and know that any homebody would appreciate a pair of their own. While I wouldn’t call them traditionally “stylish,” they are incredibly comfy and durable.
- My mother always says it’s important to have fancy pajamas. Why? I’m not totally sure, but I definitely do not regret swapping out my dad’s oversized tees for this luxurious pajama set.
- I’ve been a major fan of Annie Bing sweatshirts for quite some time now. They’re extremely soft and high-quality so they still look good even after being washed.
- I grew up with a lovely faux fur blanket in my family living room, and I’ve been trying to find a cheaper dupe ever since I moved out. This cozy throw is shockingly similar to my original.
- I love that this ribbed sweater can go with pretty much anything. I’d pair it with dark jeans, black boots, and a cropped leather jacket.
Cozy Gifts $225 & Under
- The Ember mug has been a #SilbSquad favorite for a few years now. It’s one of those items you want but you’d never buy for yourself.
- While I’m probably not going to spend more than $150 on a present, these cashmere sweatpants (and the matching hoodie!) would make a great gift for anyone looking to buy me a present (mom).
- This electric tea kettle is so chic you’ll actually want to leave it out on your countertop.
- I’ve been eyeing these estelle glasses for months now and think they would be the most fun yet useful gift. So many pretty colors to choose from!
- The beloved Barefoot Dreams blanket in the form of a robe? Sign me up. This would make for such a thoughtful gift!
- I know I know, I always talk about my love for this coffee machine but it’s truly the gift that keeps on giving. It’s the ideal pick for someone who loves enjoying a warm cup of coffee from the comfort of home.
Pin this post for later!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. As always, I only recommend products that I truly love and would use myself.