If you’ve been following me for a while now you likely know that I’m obsessed with my Nespresso machine. I use it every morning and feel like it gives me my own little cafe within the comfort of my kitchen. All this is to say that I wasn’t at all surprised to see that it made Google’s prediction list for the best kitchen gadgets of the season.
According to their trend report, coffee machines will be an even bigger hit this year. “While coffee makers are no stranger to the kitchen gear category, we saw an uptick in the number and types of at-home coffee makers on this year’s list,” the report notes.
Whether you’re shopping for an aspiring chef, your mom who loves to bake, or a friend who’s trying to master her homemade cappuccino game, this list will help you find the perfect holiday gift.
- Emeril Lagasse 360 Power Air Fryer
- Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine
- Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, Single Serve
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Machine
- Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Quart
- KitchenAid Pro 600 Series 6 Quart Stand Mixer
- Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso Maker
- Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced Mixing System
- Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker
- Chefman Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer
- Toastmaster 4 LITER Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven
- Ninja AF101 4-Quart Air Fryer
- Mr. Coffee Iced Coffee Maker with Reusable Tumbler and Coffee Filter
- Vitamix Immersion Blender
These coffee machines all look amazing—the Breville Barista Express is truly next level. Do you have any of these kitchen gadgets? Would love to hear your feedback in the comments if so!