Holiday shopping can feel extremely tedious, especially when you have no idea where to even start. Luckily, you can find pretty much anything on Amazon these days without sacrificing quality. Plus, with so many businesses facing major shipping delays this year, ordering gifts from Amazon is even more appealing.
Below, you’ll find a curated list of gift ideas that can all be ordered from Amazon—many of them delivered in a few days or less.
This list is based on products I have and love as well as real recommendations from the #SilbSquad Facebook group (my go-to resource for all the things.) I asked people in the group to share links to the best gifts they’ve purchased on Amazon, and below are the top picks!
- A simple leather wallet that has credit card slots, slip pockets, and a bill compartment.
- The backyard game you and your guy won’t want to stop playing.
- Got a grill master in your house? They need this bluetooth meat thermometer.
- A wireless phone charger for the techie types.
- For frequent travelers who want to use their own cordless headphones on planes/trains to connect to on-board entertainment.
- One #SilbSquad member got this magnetic dart board for her man and said he loves it!
- A faux leather Apple Watch band that could easily be mistaken for real leather.
- This hook and ring swing game will keep your man occupied for hours.
- A globe decanter set for dudes who like whiskey and travel.
- This mixology bartender set is a great gift for a man with bar cart, wet bar, etc.
- All you need for the ultimate backyard bonfire.
- If you’re looking to splurge, these noise cancelling headphones are amazing.
- A heated vest for cold morning walks or chilly work days.
- The best hat for men to wear when working out and sweating.
- A neutral, classic weekender bag for the girl who is always on the go.
- A customized name necklace at an attainable price point.
- These coffee table books have become so popular. They’re bright, statement-making, and packed with stunning photos.
- A cute crewneck similar to the ones everyone loves from Abercrombie & Fitch.
- This fuzzy kit cardigan is under $40 and gives off Barefoot Dreams vibes.
- A ceramic vase that definitely looks more expensive than it is. Add some dried florals for the finishing touch.
- A wool, teddy bear-style baseball hat for the winter.
- A weekly planner to kick start an organized new year.
- A classic two piece pajama set that’s under $30.
- This oversized scarf that feels like cashmere (without the cashmere price).
- The greatest (and cheapest) hairdryer ever that’ll give her a salon-worthy blowout at home.
- A sleek laptop sleeve for the traveler, business owner, or frequent coffee shop visitor.
- This tiny microphone is the perfect stocking stuffer for the Tik-Tok obsessed.
- Bought this ice roller for my face & eyes and now it’s my favorite thing to use in the AM.
- These checkered blankets are trending right now—for good reason!
- You can never go wrong with basic wine glasses.
- Looking for something a little more colorful? I’ve been wanting to buy some Estelle glasses for quite some time now and think these are so pretty!
- An electric wine bottle opener that’s so cute you might actually want to leave it out.
- For the fashionista who wants to bling out her Apple Watch on the cheap.
- Women’s cozy fuzzy slippers (with hard bottoms) and these with cushiony memory foam.
- This massaging facial roller will really help you depuff, relax, and smooth fine lines.
- Increase gratitude and happiness with The Five Minute Journal! This is my go-to gift for all of the gals in my life.
- This woven leather tote is perfect for keeping things organized on the go.
- Need a stocking stuffer? This chain necklace is so chic and inexpensive!
- This acrylic wall calendar is a pretty way to keep your schedule organized.
- A soft, reversible houndstooth throw blanket for the homebody in your life.
- The most stylish dog bed I’ve ever seen.
- A stainless steel mixing bowl set for the cook or baker.
- An affordable yet quality cast iron dutch oven (that has over 36,000 reviews!)
- A dainty yet useful match striker from Amazon Handmade.
- You can charge up to four devices at the same time on this dimmable bedside lamp.
- These are the best coffee mugs!
- A gorgeous jewelry box that looks way more $$ than it is ($55!)
- This handy little shelf clamps onto any bed frame with a rail. Perfect for people who love to read (or those who are guilty of working in bed).
- Pair these marble coasters with a set of wine glasses and a good bottle of merlot.
- AirPods—for those who haven’t gotten on board yet.
- A wireless charging pad for your iPad, AirPods, and other devices.
- The gourmet salad cookbook that I always recommend—a #SilbSquad fave!
- The chicest pour-over coffee and tea kettle. Would be so cute left out on the stovetop!
- A vacuum insulated Yeti coffee mug for the person who’s always on the go.
- This blender, which is super powerful but doesn’t take up too much countertop space.
- A cozy sherpa throw blanket, which comes in 10 color options.
- A pretty wood bowl for serving food at dinner parties or for putting on display.
- This neck reading light is perfect for late night readers.
- A portable hand vacuum that’s perfect for pet owners.
- A monogrammed chaise lounge cover to make your backyard feel resort like. It’s also perfect to tote along on vacations!
- A fun deck of cards to kickstart meaningful conversations.
- A sound machine for some much-deserved deep sleep.
- This weighted blanket is ideal for family movie nights.
KaitlynDecember 17, 2020 at 12:34 pm
For future guides and lists like this, can you include a photo for each item so we can scroll though without clicking through to Amazon each time to see what an item is?
CyndiNovember 21, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Great list! Always thankful for these guides. Keep them coming!