You all know that I have a deep love for Amazon. They truly have everything you might be looking for, and it can even be an awesome place to find gifts. I’m constantly hunting for the site’s most unique and handy finds. Some might even say I buy things from Amazon too often (hint: Matt).
I know how tedious it can be to sift through hundreds of pages of search results and *hope* that you end up with a high-quality purchase. That’s exactly why I put together this list of the best Amazon home decor finds (always happy to help a fellow #SilbSquad member out).
Whether you want to give your home a little refresh or you’re just looking for some good product recs, you’ve come to the right place.
The Best Amazon Home Decor
- When we got our apartment in Miami, I ordered four different types of faux plants/trees from this brand, and you’d NEVER know they weren’t real. They have nearly 5,000 5-star reviews.
- This ceramic serving bowl is ideal for entertaining or leaving out on display. I set a Hotel Lobby Candle and some decorative beads inside of mine.
- When the weather starts warming up, this woven basket is the perfect thing to put your lighter blankets inside of. I also like that it doubles as decor.
- These cute little plant holders are the perfect way to prop up that little tree you’ve been trying to grow. The pop of gold is so cute and the height will help your plants get the sun they need.
- If you’re sick of the dull, clunky dog bed you’ve had next to your back door, switch it out for this neutral, woven one. It’s made with pet-safe materials and will keep your favorite pal snug all night long.
- This acrylic serving tray could be used for so many things that you’ll definitely get your money’s worth. Use it to serve drinks or appetizers, store paperwork or mail in it, or set it on your nightstand and place a book and candle in it. The options are endless.
- This brass table lamp looks way more expensive than it actually is. I love the ribbed detail and unique shape.
- A match cloche makes a sophisticated and practical coffee table decor addition. This one is made with textured glass and I love that the matches are extra long and sturdy (yes, I actually use them!) It’s great to have on hand to light your Hotel Lobby Candles.
- I swear that I’ve seen this exact ceramic vase for three times the price at CB2 and Pottery Barn.
- These maple wood cutting boards are almost too pretty to cut on. I’d use them to put together a charcuterie board or to bring as a hostess gift.
- I use this woven seagrass basket as my “anything” tray. It’s great for a side table, coffee table, or a nightstand, and it’s large enough for coffee table books, candles, etc. It would also be cute to use as a serving tray for cocktails, appetizers, or breakfast in bed.
- I ordered these washable placemats back in the fall and used them when I hosted my very first Thanksgiving. They really spruce up a dining area and are surprisingly good quality.
- These wooden bead strands are so trendy right now. It would be so cute on your mantle or entry table with a vase of flowers and your favorite candle.
- I’ve spoken about this indoor/outdoor rug many, many times. I loved it so much that I ended up ordering a second one. It holds up incredibly well and is surprisingly soft under your feet.
- Add this Greek sculpture figurine to your bedside table or bar cart for an element of sophistication. There are tons of different styles and varying heights.
- I get asked about these votive holders all the time. They’re such a fun way to dress up a dinner table when hosting friends. I also think they’d be cute on an outdoor patio table.
- This gold mirror has so much character and practicality. It would be perfect to hang by a back door so you can store your keys, sunglasses, and an extra tube of lip balm.
- I never really understood the point of a pouf until my interior designer recommended we get one to add a little visual interest to our living room, and now I totally get it. It just makes the room feel much more pulled together and styled. Plus, it’s great for extra seating during game nights.
- Who else loves (read:collects) coffee table books? I always recommend this Architectural Digest book because it has a sleek, neutral cover and it’s something you’ll actually want to flip through.
- I don’t own these wishbone chairs because I have no place for them, but a blogger I follow posted about them and they’re SO. GORGEOUS. I couldn’t not share…
- These fringe pillow covers will add a boho touch to your bed or sofa. The neutral color goes with anything but there are over 20 color options if you’re hoping to make more of a statement.