Labor Day sales are already in full swing, and there are some seriously ridiculous deals happening. Below I’ve rounded up a list of what are (in my opinion) the best Labor Day sales of 2020.
I’ve also included my “Top 10 Products Worth Purchasing” here for those of you who feel overwhelmed by the paradox of choice (I’m right there with you.)
My Top 10 Products Worth Purchasing:
- DYSON VACUUM: The Dyson V7 Absolute vacuum cleaner is my ride-or-die—and it’s $100 off!
- AUGUSTINUS BADER THE RICH CREAM: This cult-favored anti-aging night cream is beloved by celebs (and regular people, like me lol) – it’s currently 20% as part of Violet Grey’s big luxury beauty sale. Other brands included in the 20% discount: La Mer, Byredo, Olaplex, Westman Atelier, and more. Use code CUSTOMERSONLY at checkout.
- JEAN SHORTS ON A BUDGET: These AE 90s Boyfriend Shorts are an absolute steal even without the sale, but at $25 a pair, it’s a definite must-buy.
- BAR STOOLS: These Ziolkowski Bar & Counter Stools (which are an almost exact dupe of the ones I have) are 46% off right now!
- THE CLEANSING BALM: My holy grail Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm is 25% off. (And so are all of Elemis’ other best-sellers!) Use code LABORDAY at checkout.
- RAY-BAN AVIATORS: You simply cannot go wrong with Ray-ban’s Aviator Classics. They last a lifetime!
- MY FAVORITE JEANS: Levi’s 501 Stretch Skinny Jeans are heaven-sent—order a size down and they’ll mold to your body perfectly.
- SLEEK OVERHEAD LIGHTING: I’m obsessed with this Sculptural Glass Globe Pendant—it’s the perfect center piece for any room.
- STATEMENT EARRINGS: I ordered these Mini Laniyah Drop Earrings full price and still absolutely love them. At just $10, they’re a no-brainer.
- CHIC CERAMIC VASES: My Pure White Ceramic Vases are on sale. I love the countless arrangements I can make with just a few of the vases.
CLICK TO SHOP:
The Best Labor Day Sales of 2020
HOME, FURNITURE, & DECOR
Somehow my Nespresso machine is 55% off? I literally had to do a double-take when I saw it.
When I tell you that I like my Nespresso coffee more than I like Starbucks (or anywhere else for that matter) I’m not exaggerating. I own two machine models, and I like this one best!
Big furniture sale happening here. Use code “SAVEMORE” for 15% off of $250, 20% off of $500, and 25% off of $1,500. They’re also offering free shipping.
I’m seeing some good deals on home office furniture specifically. This space-saving desk/shelf combo is kind of genius (and it’s 20% off.)
Save up to $100 on select items through 9/12. I swear by my Dyson V7—trust me when I say it’s an investment well worth making.
Also loving this media console (it’s 30% off.)
Take up to 20% off upholstery and select accent tables. There’s tons of chic finds, like this Tillie Grande Swivel Chair, this Leni Grey Marble Drink Table, and this gorgeous Claire Modern Sofa with Metal Legs.
Here’s the deal (and it’s a good one): shoppers can get 25% off orders that are $3,000+ with the code LABORDAY25, 20% off orders $1,500+ with code LABORDAY20, and 15% off everything else with code LABORDAY15.
BEAUTY, SKINCARE, & MAKEUP
Take 20% off of luxury beauty brands like La Mer, Augustinus Bader, Byredo, Olaplex, Necessaire, and more with code CUSTOMERSONLY.
All of their best-sellers (aka some of my all-time favorite skincare products) are on sale for 25% off with code LABORDAY. I recommend the cleansing balm, pro-collagen marine cream, and peptide eye cream.
Save 20% on select items and get a free $77 8-piece beauty bag with purchases of $90+ using code LABORDAY. This sale is fantastic. I’ve been eyeing NUDESTIX’s Nudies All Over Face Color Matte (a favorite of my assistant editor!) and Ouai’s Body Cleanser.
From 8/25 to 9/9, take 25% off any purchase and get a free 12-piece beauty bag with every $150 spend using promo code LABOR . There’s also a list of select items up to 70% off.
This sale has some serious discounts on a ton of my favorite products—I’d suggest Sunday Riley’s Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment, Elizabeth Arden’s Retinol Capsules, and NuFace’s Trinity Facial Toning Device.
Take 20% sidewide through 9/8 with code SHARETHELOVE. I’ve been dying to try this C’s The Day Vitamin C Serum, and it’s finally back in stock!
Use code HEYFALL for 20% off sitewide from 9/2 to 9/8. This travel-friendly Perfector Face Palette is perfect for weekend get-aways.
From 9/4 to 9/7, get free priority shipping on orders $50+ (no code, simply select priority shipping at checkout) and a free deluxe HUGE mascara with any order using code HUGE. I’m a long-time fan of the Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner and Stila’s iconic Convertible Color cream blushes.
CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES
For LDW, get 20% off when you spend $150+ with promo code 20LABOR150.
I am an ASOS stan – they have the cutest stuff (especially loungewear, dresses, and athleisure) and it’s always so reasonably priced—even when there isn’t a big sale going on!
Take 40% off any purchase using code BYESUMMER. I’m loving this sweater-blazer hybrid; it’s the perfect cozy-yet-chic piece to throw on for a Zoom meeting.
With joggers, sweatshirts, and jeans up to 30% off, American Eagle is offering up some major discounts. I’ll be ordering another pair of the highly-rated AE 90s boyfriend denim shorts, which are an absolute steal at just $24.97.
This sustainable cashmere brand is offering up to 60% off end-of-season apparel now through 9/7. I’m stocking up on this simple Summer Silk Crop Top, which is the perfect layering piece for fall looks, and these cotton cashmere joggers—because, I mean, it’s $67 cashmere.
Looking to upgrade your WFH loungewear? Look no further. Aerie’s offering 40% off all sweatshirts and bras and 30% off all leggings over the holiday weekend. These high-waisted leggings with mesh panels and this oversized quarter-zip sweatshirt are at the top of my list.
Major sale alert! Take 70% off all signature styles sitewide from 9/2 through 9/8. I’ll be putting in a very large order of the High Rise Thongs—they’re must-haves for every woman’s lingerie drawer.
Stock up on next year’s summer shoes with the “End of the Summer Sale,” which features up to 75% off a selection of sneakers, heels, sandals, and more. My faves? The Nebi Sandals in Leopard Multi, Noles Heels in Black, and Jali Heels in Olive.
Stock up on trendy statement pieces (that are $20 or under!!) at Baublebar’s End of Season Sale. I’m snagging a second pair of the Mini Laniyah Drop Earrings—I already own them in black and can confirm they are über chic.
Female-owned Dagne Dover is offering up to 45% off bags and accessories at the Summer Sale. The Dakota Backpack might be the chicest backpack I’ve ever seen—bonus points for the impressive organizing layout on the inside!
Take an extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRA20. I’m living for this Oversized Alpaca Blend Coat!
PIN THIS POST FOR LATER: