It seems like Black Friday deals kick off earlier every single year. Many sales have already been announced and it can be stressful to sort through them all. That’s why I put together this list of #SilbSquad approved sales that are actually worth checking out.
Below is a recap of the best Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals currently available. I’ll continue to add new sales (that I deem worthy!) as I see them. Cyber Monday will be Monday, November 28th, 2022.
Also: just a friendly reminder that you don’t *NEED* anything on this list. Material things do not = happiness.
I try to focus on shopping for truly practical items that I was planning to buy anyway—not just buying random things because they happen to be on sale. That is all. Happy shopping!
Update as of 11/24: here are some great Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals I’ve found!
- You know I’m a huge fan of Elemis. This cleansing balm trio is on sale for 35% off.
- My mom saw this throw at my apartment and asked for it as a Christmas gift. I’ll be buying it for her while it’s 20% off.
- This is the best satin pajama set ever and such an amazing deal. You won’t believe where they are from!
- BlueMercury has 20% off purchases of $250+ (including a lot of brands that are usually not discounted, like Dyson).
- I just got this fancy Zuvi blow dryer, and it’s on sale for 20% off.
- There are crazy Equilibria discounts happening right now. They’re doing 25% off sitewide + it’s stackable with my 15% off code (LINDSAYSILBERMAN).
- Perhaps the greatest find of the season? These suede Stuart Weitzman boots are regularly $725, marked down to $399 plus an extra 25% off with code BLACKFRI. Grab them while you can!
- Actually… nevermind. This is the greatest find of Cyber week. (I’m only a little bias.) For the first time ever, we’re offering Hotel Lobby Candle’s entire holiday collection as a set for $149 (regularly it would be $171.)
- Calpak is having a 20% off everything sale. It’s the perfect time to buy the clear cosmetic case I bring on every trip.
- Jenni Kayne is offering 20% off site-wide. This cashmere button-up sweater is so perfect for the winter months. I’m also eyeing this cozy throw blanket.
- Abercrombie is having a 25% off sale on select items. There are a lot of cute coats, jeans, and crew neck pullovers included. This sherpa puffer is so cute.
- Score 30% off at Hill House Home with code 30FORYOU. The brand’s iconic nap dress is included in the sale and makes such a great holiday party outfit.
- Solo Stove is one of the hottest gifts of the year. So many #SilbSquad members recommended it as the perfect gift for men. Get 40% off of fire pits, $225 off of pizza ovens, and 30% off of camp stoves. This bonfire pit has gotten a ton of praise.
- Use code CYBER25 to get 25% off your purchase of $200+ at Boll & Branch. Now is an ideal time to treat yourself to new sheets or some luxe bath towels.
- Outdoor Voices has become such a popular go-to for workout wear. Get 20% off of orders $100 and up. Their seamless ribbed leggings are a favorite.
- This best-selling electric toothbrush is 35% off, making it only $25
- My holy grail Revlon blowdryer is 35% (!) off— which brings the price under $40
- Naadam is offering 40% off of orders over $500 and 30% off of all other orders. I have this cashmere hoodie and live in it during the winter
- MAC is having a buy more, save more sale—spend $60+ and get $15 off or spend $100+ and get $30 off. I’m stocking up on my all-time favorite lip liner shades (Spice & Whirl).
- These personalized blankets from BaubleBar are 20% off and so is select jewelry. These are $10 and would make great stocking stuffers
- Bombas is having a 25% off sitewide sale. Matt & I both LIVE in these socks and can’t recommend them enough.
- My favorite Elemis Cleansing Balm is 30% off today
- SoloStove has been one of the buzziest gifts of the season. Their site has them for $125 off + free shipping (which they say is the lowest price of the year)
- I bought this countertop ice-maker for my brother a couple years ago and he still loves it. It’s currently 25% off
- Madewell is doing 40% off your purchase with code OHJOY (including things like this best-selling shacket)
Best Tech Sales
- SAMSUNG FRAME: The Samsung Frame TV (seen in my living room above!) is $300 off. I’ve compared several different websites for pricing, and the best deal seems to be here.
We bought ours for this price during Black Friday/Cyber Monday a couple years ago and we absolutely LOVE it.
- SAMSUNG FLATSCREEN: For a lower-priced alternative, we also own this Samsung flat-screen smart TV. It’s currently $100 off!
We bought it at full price for our bedroom and are SO happy with it. Shocked at how good the quality is considering the price.
- AIRPODS: Found them for $50 off. I honestly couldn’t live without them. So simple. So necessary.
- DYSON: The Dyson Cyclone V10 is on sale for $100 off.
I’d recommend buying them here as they have a best price guarantee. I’ve had this vacuum for 4 years and can vouch that it’s worth every penny.
- NESPRESSO: BFCM is a great time to buy a Nespresso machine. I’ve found the best prices to be on Amazon.
The Nespresso VertuoPlus is 30% off and so is the VertuoNext. I have both! If you’re tight on space, I’d recommend the VertuoNext as it has a slimmer profile; otherwise, I love the VertuoPlus! (It has a slightly larger water tank and holds more capsules.)
Nespresso Pro Tip: If you’re buying a VertuoPlus, you might notice that some machines say “De’Longhi” or “Breville” on the front, while others say “Nespresso.” They are all the same machine—I confirmed this with their team!
Best Home Sales
- PARACHUTE: The lightweight duvet insert I’m OBSESSED with from Parachute is 20% off (while supplies last).
They also have 20% sitewide. I can’t recommend the percale bed bundle enough, particularly for people who get hot when they sleep!
- BAREFOOT DREAMS: As basic as it is, I always say—no one is going to be disappointed if you get them a Barefoot Dreams blanket. A perfect fool-proof gift. It’s currently 38% off. Keep checking back if it’s sold out—Nordstrom Rack has been restocking it frequently.
- SERENA & LILY: 25% off everything with code GRATITUDE. We’ve ordered so many incredible things from S&L (including this super soft wool rug, which we have in our bedroom). The quality is absolutely amazing.
- H&M HOME: Guys—don’t sleep on H&M home! They have 20% off site-wide and the stuff is AMAZING. We got so many incredible fancy-looking home decor pieces from H&M for insanely cheap.
- WAYFAIR: If you’re looking for furniture, there are crazy deals going on at Wayfair (this media console is pretty chic and has amazing reviews). They also have up to 80% (!!) off GE Appliances.
- WEST ELM: Amazing couches, rugs, and home decor are 50% off. This couch is a best-seller (and looks cozy AF.)
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: Lots of good things included in Anthro’s 30% off sale, like the iconic Primrose mirror and these super giftable coffee mugs.
- OUR PLACE: The “Always Pan” that took Instagram by storm is on sale for $95.
- MCGEE & CO: They’re currently offering 30% off sitewide.
- THE LAUNDRESS: Fancy detergent, room sprays, etc are 25% off. Would make for great stocking stuffers.
Best Beauty Sales
- BLUEMERCURY: You’ll get 20% off sitewide when you spend $250. Great time to stock up on things like Skinceuticals, NARS makeup, and Jo Malone fragrances.
I also recommend gifts like this La Mer set, this Oribe set, and this Bobbi Brown lip gloss stocking stuffer. The Dyson Supersonic is also included as long as you sign up to become a rewards member.
My full list of picks can be found here.
- DERMSTORE: Up to 30% off sale is their best sale of the year (use code JOY), and includes a ton of beauty/skincare brands that aren’t typically discounted. My NUFACE device is on sale, and so are the silk pillowcases I love to give as gifts.
- REVLON BLOWDRYER: I found my HOLY GRAIL Revlon hair dryer on sale for under $30. Trust me when I say it will blow your mind (ha!).
- ELEMIS: Elemis has a ton of sales going on. Take 30% off all full-sized products. Pick up two of my favorites: the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY: Beauty icon Charlotte Tilbury is offering 40% off a selection of her makeup and skincare classics.
- NUFACE: The Trinity is on sale for 25% off.
- RITUAL: The multi-vitamin I’ve been taking for years is offering 40% off (the best discount I’ve seen). Use code LINDSAY40.
Best Sales for Men’s Gifts
- THERAGUN: They’re $100 off. Great dad gift idea! There is an entire thread in the OG #SilbSquad group of people who said it was their best purchase last holiday season.
- PHILLIPS SONICARE TOOTHBRUSH: This baby is currently 40% off.
- TOMMY JOHN: You’ve seen me rave about this brand before. Entire site is 30% off right now. Their “second skin” line is everything. Matt (and our dads!) all loooove TJ.
- NADAAM: The cashmere brand Matt & I love is doing 40% off with code BLACKFRIDAY40. Perfect holiday gifts that feel fancy (because cashmere) but won’t break the bank.
- BOSE: My holy grail noise-cancelling headphones are $80 off (!)
- JCREW: Need a gift for a dude but not sure what to get? Matt loves these flannel PJ bottoms and they’re 50% off (as is most of the Jcrew website!)
Best Women’s Gifts
- APL: The comfiest women’s sneakers ever (which are usually crazy $$$) are on sale for 60% off. Wearing them is like walking on clouds.
- ABERCROMBIE: Lots of finds for 25% off right now. This fringe scarf looks so cozy (and it would make the perfect gift). Also: the “it” jeans that I won’t shut up about are 25% off as well.
- STUART WEITZMAN: These over-the-knee boots are on CRAZY sale for 57% off.
- JCREW: They have 50% off with code SHOPEARLY. Highly recommend their best-selling wool coat and this super cute PJ set. (I get my family matching ones for Christmas Day.)
- SPANX: My favorite Spanx faux leather leggings are 20% off. Size up. I’m usually a small but I wear a medium in these. They have serious compression so they REALLY suck you in and are super flattering. Everyone I know is obsessed.
- RIKI LOVES RIKI MIRROR: My favorite light-up vanity mirror is on sale for 27% off, which is the most I’ve ever seen it discounted. (Fun fact: it was one of Oprah’s “Favorite Things” a few years ago!)
- RENT THE RUNWAY: 35% off of an 8-item membership, or 40% off of a single item rental with code RTRLINDSAYS.
- EQUILIBRIA CBD: My go-to CBD brand is offering 25% off sitewide + it’s stackable with my 15% off code (LINDSAYSILBERMAN) I have a review with my specific recommendations here.
- SAKS: Saks Fifth Avenue is offering up to 50% off select women’s clothing and accessories.
If you make a purchase through one of the links included in this post, I may make a small commission. As you know, I only feature products that I genuinely love.