I decided to put up a quick & dirty recap of everything good I’ve been seeing for Black Friday / Cyber Monday so you can access it all in one place (rather than just on my Instagram.)
Forgive the lack of aesthetics here…trying to keep things straight and to the point. I’ll continue to update this post with anything I deem worthy.
Also: just a friendly reminder that you don’t *NEED* anything on this list. Material things do not = happiness. I try to focus on shopping for truly practical items that I was planning to buy anyway—not just buying random things because they happen to be on sale. That is all. Happy shopping!
- Dermstore’s 30% off sale is where you’ll find the best beauty/skincare deals, in my opinion. (It includes the best lash growth serum ever.)
- Ulta is having a big sale but to be honest I’m not super impressed by much. The only two things that are worth buying, IMO: this best-selling concealer from Tarte (it lives up to all 11,300 reviews, I use it regularly) and this anti-aging gift set from First Aid Beauty ($200 worth of product for $41). Great gift for a mom, sister, aunt, etc.
- JCrew has 50% off the ENTIRE SITE. Highly recommend their best-selling cocoon coat (size down; I take a zero) and this super cute flannel PJ set.
- The noise-cancelling headphones that I can’t live without are on sale for $70 off. (It’s rare to see Bose discounted, so this is was a good find.)
- The Dyson V7 vacuum is on crazy sale – currently avail for $179 (regularly $279.) I’ve had this vacuum for 4 years and can vouch that it’s worth every penny.
- My favorite Spanx faux leather leggings are 20% off at Nordstrom. Size up. I’m usually a small but I wear a medium in these. They have serious compression so they REALLY suck you in and are super flattering. Everyone I know is obsessed.
- We own this Samsung flat-screen—the 5o” 4K UHD smart TV is on sale for $278. We bought it at full price for our bedroom and are SO happy with it. Shocked at how good the quality is considering the price.
- We also just pulled the trigger on the Samsung Frame TV for our living room. It’s a bit pricier (marked down to $1097 from $1600) but since it doubles as a piece of art (!) it seemed like a worthwhile investment. Everyone I know who has one absolutely loves it.
- My favorite Birdies are on sale for 20% off. I have three pairs and I LIVE in them. They are like pillowy slippers that you can get away with wearing in public.
- My holy grail beauty product aka the peel pads that will change your skin, are *finally* on sale for 20% off.
- I found the famed Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots on sale for 50% off in black suede. They usually sell out and then everyone complains to me – so if you’re thinking about it, just get them. You can always return. They run true to size. If you want the boots in leather, this style is also on sale for 40% off. Only difference is that it has a 2in heel.
- If you’re looking for furniture, there are crazy deals going on at Wayfair (this couch is similar to the one we just ordered, and it’s on sale). Also: Anthropologie has 30% off the entire site. We’ve ordered a lot of furniture from there.
- This is the compact camera that I’m buying. Some of my most talented content creator friends have it and swear it’s shoots as well as MUCH fancier models.
- If you want a less expensive camera, I own this one from Canon and BestBuy has an absurd deal on it
- I just asked my mom to get me these chic AF wine glasses from Crate & Barrel for Christmas. I’ve wanted them for a while. They’re on sale for $10 each.
- Airpods are on sale! Not exactly a steal (they’re still $129) but if you need to replace yours or have been wanting them, you might as well pick them up since Apple never discounts
- I’m planning to buy the T3 curling wand that everyone seems to be obsessed with. It’s usually $160 but is on sale for under $100
- The coziest bathrobes that I *live* in are eligible for 15% off using my promo code: LSxHBF (you can also use the code for their linens and towels, which are equally amazing)
- ShopBop has up to 25% off on full-priced items and up to 75% off sale. Honestly I haven’t had time to look yet, so if you find something good, let me know.
- My Nespresso machine (and a slew of others) are on sale for 50% off while supplies last.
- Revolve has 20% off sale items only. Kind of a bummer but still some cute things.
- I’m also thinking about buying these mirrors I keep seeing everywhere. They’re stunning.
Looking for more holiday gift ideas? Check out these: