Holiday shopping can feel extremely tedious, especially when you have no idea where to even start. Luckily, you can find pretty much anything on Amazon these days without sacrificing quality. Plus, with so many businesses facing major shipping delays this year, ordering gifts from Amazon is even more appealing.
Below, you’ll find a curated list of gift ideas that can all be ordered from Amazon—many of them delivered in a few days or less.
This list is based on products I have and love as well as real recommendations from the #SilbSquad Facebook group (my go-to resource for all the things.) I asked people in the group to share links to the best gifts they’ve purchased on Amazon, and below are the top picks!
- A simple leather wallet that has credit card slots, slip pockets, and a bill compartment.
- A wireless phone charger for the techie types.
- For frequent travelers who want to use their own cordless headphones on planes/trains to connect to on-board entertainment.
- One #SilbSquad member got this magnetic dart board for her man and said he loves it!
- A faux leather Apple Watch band that could easily be mistaken for real leather.
- This hook and ring swing game will keep your man occupied for hours.
- A globe decanter set for dudes who like whiskey and travel.
- This mixology bartender set is a great gift for a man with bar cart, wet bar, etc.
- The best gag gift ever for the avid golf players in your life.
- The best hat for men to wear when working out and sweating.
- A classic two piece pajama set that’s under $30.
- This plaid scarf that feels like cashmere (without the cashmere price).
- The greatest (and cheapest) hairdryer ever that’ll give her a salon-worthy blowout at home.
- The best coffee mugs!
- This tiny microphone is the perfect stocking stuffer for the Tik-Tok obsessed.
- Bought this ice roller for my face & eyes and now it’s my favorite thing to use in the AM.
- A gorgeous jewelry box that looks way more $$ than it is ($38!)
- For the fashionista who wants to bling out her Apple Watch on the cheap.
- A chic decorative book from Chanel.
- A backpack for women who want to carry gear and still look cute.
- A scarf strap for photographers who prefer the real camera but want to look cuter.
- This massaging facial roller will really help you depuff, relax, and smooth fine lines.
- Increase gratitude & happiness with The Five Minute Journal! Just bought for all of the gals in my life.
- This makeup train case is perfect for keeping things organized when traveling.
- These 14K gold plated earrings are so chic, comfortable, and inexpensive!
- A colorful coffee table book by a talented Southern artist and friend of the #SilbSquad.
- An innovative wearable silicone memo wrist band. This is especially great for nurses.
- An affordable yet quality cast iron dutch oven (that has over 25,000 reviews!)
- This handy little shelf clamps onto any bed frame with a rail. Perfect for people who love to read (or those who are guilty of working in bed).
- Pair these marble coasters with a set of wine glasses and a good bottle of merlot.
- AirPods—for those who haven’t gotten on board yet.
- The chicest pour-over coffee and tea kettle. Would be so cute left out on the stovetop!
- A vacuum insulated Yeti coffee mug for the person who’s always on the go.
- A wireless charging pad for your iPad, AirPods, and other devices.
- This blender, which is super powerful but doesn’t take up too much countertop space.
- The gourmet salad cookbook that I always recommend—a #SilbSquad fave!
- A cozy sherpa throw blanket, which comes in 10 color options.
- A pretty wood bowl for serving food at dinner parties or for putting on display.
- This neck reading light is perfect for late night readers.
- The backyard game you and your fam won’t want to stop playing.
- A bluetooth meat thermometer for the grill master in your house.
- A portable hand vacuum that’s perfect for pet owners.
- If you’re looking to splurge, these noise cancelling headphones are amazing.
- A monogrammed chaise lounge cover to make your backyard feel resort like. It’s also perfect to tote along on vacations!
- A touch control night light that comes in handy for late night feedings.
- The cutest little pom pom beanie for kids.
- A weekly planner to kick start an organized new year.
- A sound machine for some much-deserved deep sleep.
- This weighted blanket is ideal for family movie nights.
- The perfect coffee table book for travel lovers. By The New York Times.
- Kids digital camera so they can stop taking your iPhone!
- Fun deck of cards to kickstart meaningful conversations.
- It’s a “smart” reusable notebook for the professional note takers in every family.
- A color your own playhouse for kids who always complain that they’re bored.