If you’re like me and wait until the last minute to do pretty much everything… you probably still have people on your holiday list to shop for. (#ProcrastinationNation unite.)
The good news is that the one thing I actually didn’t put off this year was pulling together a last minute gift guide.
Below, you’ll find a curated list of gift ideas that can all be ordered from Amazon—many of them delivered in a few days of less.
This list is based on real recommendations from the #SilbSquad Facebook group (my go-to resource for all the things.) I asked people in the group to share links to the best gifts they’ve purchased on Amazon, and below are the top picks!
- A wireless phone charger for the techie types.
- Free up your hands with this flexible cell phone holder.
- I got this magnetic dart board for my man. He loves it!
- A faux leather Apple Watch band that could easily be mistaken for real leather
- This hook and ring swing game will keep your man occupied for hours.
- A globe decanter set for dudes who likes whiskey/bourbon and travel.
- Electric lighter and LED flashlight for camping and hiking.
- This mixology bartender set is a great gift for a man with bar cart, wet bar, etc.
- The best gag gift ever for the avid golf players in your life.
- The best hat for men to wear when working out and sweating.
- A gorgeous jewelry box that looks way more $$ than it is ($38!)
- The greatest (and cheapest) hairdryer ever that’ll give her a salon-worthy blowout at home
- This plaid scarf that feels like cashmere (without the cashmere price)
- A colorful stainless steel tumbler to keep your bestie’s morning coffee hot and fresh.
- For the fashionista who wants to bling out her Apple Watch on the cheap.
- A chic decorative book from Chanel.
- The best coffee mugs!
- A backpack for women who want to carry gear and still look cute.
- A scarf strap for photographers who prefer the real camera but want to look cuter.
- This massaging facial roller will really help you depuff, relax, and smooth fine lines.
- Increase gratitude & happiness with The Five Minute Journal! Just bought for all of the gals in my life.
- This makeup train case is perfect for keeping things organized when traveling.
- These 14K gold plated earrings are so chic, comfortable, and inexpensive!
- A colorful coffee table book by a talented Southern artist and friend of the #SilbSquad.
- Bought this ice roller for my face & eyes and now it’s my favorite thing to use in the AM!
- An innovative wearable silicone memo wrist band. Great for nurses!
- I was gifted a weighted blanket and haven’t left my couch since.
- The perfect coffee table book for travel lovers. By The New York Times.
- A color your own playhouse for kids stuck at home.
- For frequent travelers who want to use their own cordless headphones on planes/trains to connect to on-board entertainment.
- The best digital photo frame. Send photos from your phone without complicated hardware.
- Kids digital camera so they can stop taking your iPhone!
- Fun deck of cards to kickstart meaningful conversations.
- The most colorful deck of cards you’ll ever play by Fredericks & Mae.
- An interactive easel for creative kids.
- These Monopoly Deal Games are SO fun and way quicker than the original!
- It’s a “smart” reusable notebook for the professional note takers in every family.
- A make-your-own bead set for kids.