When in doubt, ask the #SilbSquad. Seriously, our Facebook group is filled with posts covering everything from TV shows to watch with your guy to the best in beachwear. So when my gift ideas started to run dry, I knew exactly where to turn.
And oh, did they deliver. So much so that I knew I needed to share this wealth of gift-giving knowledge with the world. Check out the list below, and, if for some strange reason you still have not joined the #SilbSquad, I highly suggest getting on top of that.
$25 & Under
- Bling Wipes, to clean engagement rings and jewelry on-the-go, make the ultimate stocking stuffer
- Personalized leather dopp kits (bonus points if you add mini products inside!)
- This revolutionary lip treatment that makes lip balms a thing of the past
- Personalized stationary, perfect for the thank you note you’re about to receive
- A watercolor set for your favorite budding artist
- Slippers that are sure to brighten the mood
- Bath salts to help you relax Parisian-style
- A yoga mat spray your favorite yogi will use every day
$50 & Under
- A 3-month subscription to Book of the Month
- The cutest ceramic pie pan I’ve ever seen
- Some epic gold jewelry, handmade by a SilbSquad member herself!
- A champagne flute from Tiffany & Co.
- A deluxe flower subscription from Bouqs
- A Dipwell Nail Starter Kit for at-home mani’s
- Lipstick that looks as good on a vanity as it does on your lips
- A shaving kit that doubles as a silent protest against No Shave November
- A karaoke microphone that hooks up to your phone for belting show tunes at a moment’s notice
$100 & Under
- A self-cleaning water bottle
- An alarm clock that mimics natural sunlight
- A temperature-controlled mug for keeping your coffee hot all day long
- A chic wool pouch that’s wildly multi-functional
- 2 months of a wine subscription from Winc
- Personalized Lamy LX pens for the writer in your life
- A monogrammed wine decanter that makes a memorable addition to any at-home bar
- The ultimate self-care gift set
- An accessory kit that’ll prolong the life of your favorite candle
$150 & Under
- An at-home facial steamer for epic spa nights
- The most stunning picnic basket I’ve ever seen
- A monogrammed, leather, cross body bag so you’ll never lose your purse
- This gorgeous gold chain that elevates every outfit
- A silk travel pillow & eye mask set for your favorite jetsetter
- A funky vase that’s like a built-in new BFF
- A fancy hand soap & lotion duo since we might as well scrub in style
- Satin, lace-trimmed lingerie, because you deserve it
Danielle Cohen is assistant editor of all things Lindsay Silberman. She also runs her own beauty blog, Yellow Sweats Status, as a side hustle. When she’s not binging true crime podcasts, she can be found researching, testing, and raving about beauty products to people who didn’t ask. You can learn more about Dani and her favorite products on her Instagram and her blog.
If you make a purchase through one of the links included in this post, I may make a small commission. As you know, I only feature products that I genuinely love.