It can be a challenge to find something special to gift your mom for Mother’s Day—something that you know she’ll really love.
So I decided to enlist the help of an expert: my mom! Because if there’s one thing I’ve learned about Mother’s Day shopping, it’s that moms really do know best. (In my experience, if you go rogue with a gift you “think” she might like…there’s a 99% chance she’ll end up returning it.)
I asked my mom to send me a list of her favorite things (including the Hotel Lobby Spa Candle), as well as things she’s had her eye on for a while. I also asked the women in my Facebook group to share the best Mother’s Day gifts they’ve ever given or received.
Below is a compilation of the top responses (organized by price.) Happy shopping!
Mother’s Day Gifts Under $50
- this adorable rattan cocktail shaker is totally bar cart-worthy
- a personalized stationery set always comes in handy
- my mom asked me for this thermos per TIBAL’s rec
- these custom message shortbread cookies are so unique
- a fab anti-aging moisturizer
- people swear by the Quip toothbrush for travel
- a 500-piece puzzle with the chicest design
- the blow drying brush that the #SilbSquad always raves about
- my mother-in-law is addicted to this Bum Bum Cream after I introduced her to it
- these Birkenstock dupes are the comfiest sandals ever (and perfect for gardening!)
- compression socks are a game changer for the frequent traveler or pregnant mom
- a neck fan might seem random but it’s the gift that keeps on giving (especially during the summer months)
- this salad cookbook has the best recipes and would look so cute on a kitchen counter
Mother’s Day Gifts Under $100
- the Hotel Lobby Spa Candle (another #SilbSquad fave!)
- a classic best-selling sun hat
- you can’t go wrong with this three-piece Elemis cleansing balm set
- my mom says this air fryer was her best quarantine purchase to date
- this is what I call my “summer robe” and I’m so in love with it. It’s soft and lightweight but also cozy
- an affordable wine subscription (use code LINDSAYSILB!)
- fancy La Mer cream that she probably wouldn’t buy for herself
- the signature Le Creuset skillet that she’ll have forever (my mom and I both got one!)
- a classic crossbody bag for spring and summer (my mom wears hers every day)
Mother’s Day Gifts Over $100
- these colored wine glasses are so much fun
- both my mom and my dad are getting a kick out of this Aerogarden—they are now sending me photo updates on their herbs weekly lol
- this pajama set is buttery soft and comes in so many pretty colors. I can confirm they are AMAZING.
- a facial toning device that my mom swears by
- I’ll probably never stop fangirling over the Nespresso Vertuo. No house is complete without one.
- this is such a great fragrance for everyday wear
- these woven flats are comfy, stylish, and would go with everything
- a simple leather crossbody bag. It’s a great goes-with-everything color for summer.
- a pair of classic gold hoops are sure to be a hit
- this digital picture frame is the ideal gift for the sentimental mom
- the pan everyone is obsessed with—myself included
- my favorite CBD gift box
- the world’s coziest blanket (I just bought one and it lives up to the hype)
- I own these Parachute Percale Sheets and absolutely LOVE them