Shopping for other people is admittedly hard. And coming up with a unique gift idea that your recipient will love? Impossible.
The good news is that I’ve done all the work—so you don’t have to!
This list of creative gifts for women is a combination of things I personally own and recommend, as well as the most successful gifts I’ve given to people over the years.
And the best part? Everything on this list is under $150.
25+ Unique Gift Ideas for Women
40 More Unique Gift Ideas
I decided to ask my followers to share the best gifts they’ve ever given or received, and I compiled the list below. Shoutout to the #SilbSquad for contributing so many awesome suggestions!
- A Wine Club Subscription gift card
- A temperature-controlled coffee mug
- The best-selling electric wine bottle opener
- These “Bling Wipes” (to clean engagement rings and jewelry on-the-go) are a great stocking stuffer
- A luxury laundry detergent from The Laundress x Le Labo
- A pair of compression socks for long flights
- A set of four Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Set
- The cozy throw blanket that has a celebrity following
- A gift card to HomeChef for meal delivery
- A pair of noise cancelling headphones (I can’t travel without these)
- A 3-month subscription to GlossyBox (for beauty and makeup lovers)
- These super cozy flannel PJs
- The Sephora Deluxe Perfume Sampler
- This absolutely gorgeous pour-over tea kettle
- The universally beloved water bottle that has a straw in the lid
- A face mask that’s known as an instant jet lag cure
- The greatest idea for a White Elephant gift exchange
- The at-home hair treatment that every stylist swears by
- A travel-themed basket complete with compression socks, eye mask, facial spray, and sheet masks
- Lululemon’s top-selling legging
- One of these gorgeous 2020 planners
- A frizz-fighting silk pillowcase
- A lipliner that lets you “cheat” the appearance of a fuller pout
- The multi-cooker Instant Pot that has 37,000 five-star Amazon reviews
- A self-cleaning water bottle
- A $14 leather travel passport wallet (that looks like it should be 10x the price)
- A weighted blanket that promises calm, blissful sleep
- An alarm clock that mimics natural sunlight
- A 4-in-1 chiller, aerator, pourer, and stopper for wine
- A Book of the Month Club subscription
- The ever-popular laptop bag that’s both work-friendly and travel-friendly
- An Amazon Kindle with a leather cover (for $60!)
- The pocket-sized white noise machine that’s great for travel
- A light-up LED travel mirror
- The world’s greatest popcorn maker
- The facial steamer that turns your bathroom into a spa
- A Mason Pearson brush
- A classic Chanel perfume
- A waterproof bluetooth speaker for the shower
If you make a purchase through one of the links included in this post, I may make a small commission. As you know, I only feature products that I genuinely love.
Pin this post for later: