Holiday shopping is in full swing! To help you check off everything on your list, Google released their predictions of the top gifts for the year, including the most popular beauty gifts, fragrances, and kitchen gadgets.
Per their Trend Report:
“Looking for a new fragrance to add to your collection? You’re not alone. This year, perfumes and colognes are trending higher than in years past. It could be that we’re all after a new signature scent, or maybe we’re sending hints to those who have been in their (less than fresh) loungewear for too long. Ranking highest on the list includes Christian Dior Sauvage Eau De Toilette Spray, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540, and Versace Men’s Eros Eau de Toilette Travel Spray.”
- Christian Dior Sauvage Eau De Toilette Spray
- Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau De Parfum Maison Francis Kurkdjian
- Versace Men’s Eros Eau de Toilette Travel Spray
- Sephora Favorites Bestsellers Perfume Sampler Set
- Bleu De Chanel Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray Men
- Armani Acqua Di Giò Eau de Toilette for Men
- Creed Aventus Eau De Parfum Spray Men
- Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE Intense Eau De Parfum
- Ariana Grande Cloud Eau De Parfum Spray
- Chanel Chance Eau De Parfum Spray
Have you used any of these fragrances? Comment below with your fave!
SusieNovember 19, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Not on the list but I am OBSESSED right now w/Aerin’s Cedar Violet, such a perfect fall/winter scent