It seems like holiday shopping starts earlier every year, but don’t freak out! My best advice is to take a couple hours and crank out all of your shopping in one sitting. Another smart move: make a budget and stick to it.
Finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list can be difficult—especially when most of your shopping is done online.
That’s where I come in. I scoured the internet and found the best under $50 gifts for all the lovely ladies in your life—so you don’t have to.
(And if you need more gift inspo, check out these round-ups: 50 Guy-Approved Gift Ideas for Men and 40 Cozy Gifts for the Homebody in Your Life.)
From the famous Amazon cardigan that 400 (!) of my followers purchased, to the coziest pajama set, these fool-proof presents are sure to wow even the pickiest of ladies.
For me, holiday season means one thing and one thing only: beauty gift sets. It’s the perfect time to try something new at a fraction of the original cost or stock up on old faithfuls.
- I’ve been seriously loving the Urban Decay Mini Eyeshadow Palette. It’s compact, good for travel, and includes neutral shades for everyday wear.
- Another one of my favorite sets this year (which I actually own!) is the Pillow Talk Lipstick and Liner Set from Charlotte Tilbury. The infamous nude lip color is universally flattering (trust me), so it quite literally makes the perfect gift for any makeup-wearing person on your list.
- This body brush sweeps off dead skin and leaves your body feeling refreshed and invigorated. It’s best used right before taking a shower!
- A body and scalp scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft from head to toe.
- I recently got one of these hair towels and now I wonder how I ever lived without it.
- I was sleeping on press-on nails for so long until I found these. They’re the absolute best nails that give you a fresh manicure look (for a fraction of the cost!)
- I’ve been swearing by this lip mask for years and still think it’s the best.
- Hair oil that smells amazing and hydrates dry strands. Just use a drop or two before blow drying or styling your hair for a smoother, shiny look.
- A butter balm that seriously softens dry lips while adding the perfect amount of gloss.
Given all the time we’ve been spending at home lately, a gift that elevates the WFH lifestyle is both thoughtful and on-brand. This Grecian bust pot is so cute for a desk or windowsill and this arched vase is super popular right now.
The other route you can go is gifting something that’s useful in the kitchen or for hosting. A personal favorite? The mini Le Creuset round cocette which is ideal for prepping meals for one or two people. I also love this teak cheese board—it’s the perfect tray for serving snacks at get togethers.
- A pretty, teak cheese board is a fool-proof gift for foodies and hostesses alike.
- This stainless steel wine cooler would make a chic addition to any bar cart.
- A good coffee table book elevates a nightstand or media console. This one is filled with tons of interior design inspo—perfect for the decorator in your life.
- Store leftovers or pack a lunch to go in this sturdy and stylish BPA-free plastic bowl. A silicone strap wraps around the container to ensure all your food stays secure.
- This glass cloche would look so cute on top of a stack of books. Plus, it comes with a set of matches.
- A chic wine rack paired with a bottle of rosé is sure to be a hit.
- We all know someone who loves to host (and they’re almost always the people who already have everything for their home). Cheese knife sets are the perfect gift for those people because you can never have too many and they’re all so unique. This gold set is adorable.
- This might be the chicest frother I’ve ever seen. It will instantly enhance an ordinary cup of coffee.
- Know someone who loves to cook? This mini Le Creuset Round Cocette is the ideal size for preparing everything from cobblers to chicken pot pies.
- A simple cocktail shaker for your friend who is always the life of the party.
- Arched vases are so trendy right now. This one looks fancy but is actually super affordable. Take the gift up a notch by adding some dried flowers to it.
- A Grecian-inspired pot that will add some character to any type of space.
I know what you’re thinking: why would anyone want a jewelry organizer for the holidays? Stay with me, folks. As someone who travels regularly, it’s been a serious struggle to find a chic yet useful storage method. This jewelry case is essentially the answer to my prayers—small enough to throw in my carry on, sleek enough to leave out in plain sight.
As for other standouts, I’m loving this gold bracelet from Gorjana and classic black tote (which is perfect for travel or kick runs to the grocery store).
And, of course, I had to include a trendy braided headband—the perfect winter accessory.
- A customized Airpod case for the person who is always mixing their case up.
- A little (yet totally chic) wallet for your minimalist friend.
- This simple initial bracelet makes for a thoughtful and stylish gift.
- A travel-sized jewelry case for the jetsetter you know.
- This mini bluetooth speaker is ideal for taking on vacations, bike rides, or picnics.
- Hear me out—this hat clip is a new fave of mine. It has a magnetic closure to secure your hat on the go and looks like a charm when it’s not in use!
- A triple-infused can cooler that will keep drinks icy for hours on end.
- This rhinestone purse is the perfect Cult Gaia dupe (for under $50!)
- The chicest claw clips I’ve ever seen—they’d make a cute stocking stuffer!
- A classic black tote is great for the busy, hardworking gal in your life.
- This waterproof zipper pouch will fit cosmetics or travel-sized toiletries.
- A nice notebook isn’t something you’d usually buy for yourself so it’s fun to receive as a gift.
- Headbands are back and this puffy braided find goes with pretty much everything.
Winter weather calls for soft and cozy finds—buttery pajamas, furry slippers, festive beanies, you can’t really go wrong with gifts that hit home on the comfort factor.
I’m obsessed with these Barefoot Dreams socks—wearing them is like walking around with the cult-favorite blanket on your feet. Find some more of my favorites below.
- A follower recommended this Amazon sweater as a Jenni Kayne dupe, so I bought it with zero expectations and WOW is it GOOD. Not itchy, looks high-end, and under $35. Gift one to every lady in your life!
- This knit wrap scarf is slightly oversized to offer up ultimate warmth.
- A super soft pajama set that comes in 13 different patterns.
- Sherpa slippers are a holiday staple and these neutral slides look extra plush.
- I’ve sworn by compression socks for long flights for years. This pair would be the ideal gift for a frequent flyer.
- A pom-pom beanie is a winter must-have. I love the color options this one comes in.
- I’ve always raved about the Barefoot Dreams blanket but these cozy socks are just as gift worthy.
- This bathrobe is a steal for under $40 and it comes in a few different colors.