It seems like holiday shopping starts earlier every year, but don’t freak out! My best advice is to take a couple hours and crank out all of your shopping in one sitting. Another smart move: make a budget and stick to it.
Finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list can be difficult—especially when most of your shopping is done online.
That’s where I come in. I scoured the internet and found the best under $50 gifts for all the lovely ladies in your life—so you don’t have to.
For me, holiday season means one thing and one thing only: beauty gift sets. It’s the perfect time to try something new at a fraction of the original cost or stock up on old faithfuls.
- This luxe body butter is perfect for soothing dry hands or rough winter skin.
- I’ve been seriously loving the Urban Decay Mini Eyeshadow Palette. It’s compact, good for travel, and includes neutral shades for everyday wear.
- Another one of my favorite sets this year (which I actually own!) is the Pillow Talk Lipstick and Liner Set from Charlotte Tilbury. The infamous nude lip color is universally flattering (trust me), so it quite literally makes the perfect gift for any makeup-wearing person on your list.
- This body brush sweeps off dead skin and leaves your body feeling refreshed and invigorated. It’s best used right before taking a shower!
- A body and scalp scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft from head to toe.
- This honestly might be my favorite beauty find of the year. It keeps your blowout looking so fresh overnight.
- This hair brush is the perfect little luxury that will help you up your styling game.
- I recently got one of these hair towels and now I wonder how I ever lived without it.
- I’ve been swearing by this lip mask for years and still think it’s the best.
- Hair oil that smells amazing and hydrates dry strands. Just use a drop or two before blow drying or styling your hair for a smoother, shiny look.
- A butter balm that seriously softens dry lips while adding the perfect amount of gloss.
Given how many of us work from home now, an interior decor find is both thoughtful and on-brand. This Grecian bust pot is so cute for a desk or windowsill and these ring dishes are sure to come in handy.
The other route you can go is gifting something that’s useful in the kitchen or for hosting. A personal favorite? The mini Le Creuset round cocette which is ideal for prepping meals for one or two people. I also love this serving board—it’s perfect for displaying snacks at get togethers.
- This set of colorful shot glasses would make a great addition to a bar cart.
- A ring holder that totally doubles as decor.
- A good coffee table book elevates a nightstand or media console. This one is filled with seasonal inspiration to level up your everyday life—perfect for the decorator in your life.
- Store leftovers or pack a lunch to go in this sturdy and stylish BPA-free plastic bowl. A silicone strap wraps around the container to ensure all your food stays secure.
- A chic wine rack paired with a bottle of rosé is sure to be a hit.
- We all know someone who loves to host (and they’re almost always the people who already have everything for their home). Cheese knife sets are the perfect gift for those people because you can never have too many and they’re all so unique. This gold set is adorable.
- This might be the chicest frother I’ve ever seen. It will instantly enhance an ordinary cup of coffee.
- A set of mini bowls for the baker (or snacker) in your life.
- A fancy, easy-on-the-eyes cocktail shaker for your friend who is always the life of the party.
- This glass cloche would look so cute on top of a stack of books. Plus, it comes with a set of matches.
- Initial mugs are a fool-proof gift for anyone on your list. Love the blush color of these, but they also come in white.
- A Grecian-inspired pot that will add some character to any type of space.
I know what you’re thinking: why would anyone want a jewelry organizer for the holidays? Stay with me, folks. As someone who travels regularly, it’s been a serious struggle to find a chic yet useful storage method. This jewelry case is essentially the answer to my prayers—small enough to throw in my carry on, sleek enough to leave out in plain sight.
And, of course, I had to include a trendy bow headband—the perfect winter accessory.
- An acrylic laptop stand is a useful gift that offers up more desk space.
- A little (yet totally chic) wallet for your minimalist friend.
- This simple charm bracelet makes for a thoughtful and stylish gift.
- A travel-sized jewelry case for the jetsetter you know.
- This mini bluetooth speaker is ideal for taking on vacations, bike rides, or picnics.
- Hear me out—this hat clip is a new fave of mine. It has a magnetic closure to secure your hat on the go and looks like a charm when it’s not in use!
- This tortoise shell phone case is so chic and would instantly upgrade any mirror selfies/OOTD pics.
- A triple-infused can cooler that will keep drinks icy for hours on end.
- The cutest crewneck for the friend who needs a hint to take a vacation.
- This (under $20!) cosmetic bag is super cute and looks plenty roomy for a quick trip.
- I would’ve never thought this clutch was under $50.
- You can’t go wrong with a good cookbook.
- Looking for a gift for your work wife? This monogrammed mousepad would be cute!
- The belt bag everyone is obsessed with is back in stock just in time for the holidays—snag one while you can.
Winter weather calls for soft and cozy finds—buttery pajamas, furry slippers, festive beanies, you can’t really go wrong with gifts that hit home on the comfort factor.
I’m obsessed with these Barefoot Dreams socks—wearing them is like walking around with the cult-favorite blanket on your feet. Find some more of my favorites below.
- A follower recommended this Amazon sweater as a Jenni Kayne dupe, so I bought it with zero expectations and WOW is it GOOD. Not itchy, looks high-end, and under $35. Gift one to every lady in your life!
- This knit wrap scarf is slightly oversized to offer up ultimate warmth.
- A super soft pajama set that has glowing reviews.
- Sherpa slippers are a holiday staple and these neutral slides look extra plush. Love that they have an open toe design that would work throughout all seasons.
- I’ve sworn by compression socks for long flights for years. This pair would be the ideal gift for a frequent flyer.
- A warm knit beanie is a winter must-have. This one has subtle sparkle detail that’s perfect for the girly-girl in your life.
- This candle warmer will ensure your favorite scents burn evenly—and it offers an extra cozy vibe on cold winter days.
- I’ve always raved about the Barefoot Dreams blanket but these cozy socks are just as gift worthy.
- Is there anything better than taking a hot shower before slipping into bed? This body wash smells so refreshing—practically replicating a spa experience.