Whether you’re planning to invest in new home decor and furniture or you’re looking to upgrade your current loungewear situation, now would be a good time to do it. Memorial Day sales are already in full swing, and there are some seriously ridiculous deals happening. Below I’ve rounded up a list of what are (in my opinion) the best Memorial Day sales of 2020.
And since I received so many requests for home items, I decided to do a post dedicated entirely to the best furniture and home decor sales happening right now.
I’ve also included my “Top 10 Products Worth Purchasing” here for those of you who feel overwhelmed by the paradox of choice (I’m right there with you.)
My Top 10 Products Worth Purchasing:
1. LIGHT-UP MIRROR: My light-up vanity mirror, which is currently 20% off
3. NUFACE: The NuFace anti-aging device (I’ve had my eye on this for a while) is 20% off with code SUMMER
4. LASH SERUM: The lash growth serum I always talk about is 20% off with code SUMMER
5. EXFOLIATING PADS: Stock up on peel pads (are you sick of hearing me talk about these yet?) because they’re 20% off & will change your skin overnight
6. LIGHTWEIGHT DUVET: We just got this lightweight duvet insert and it has been LIFE CHANGING. From May 22-25, it’s 20% off.
7. FAUX PLANT: The most real-looking faux plant ever (we have two!)
9. FURNITURE: Honestly, everything that’s on sale at Wayfair. (I had a hard time picking just one thing!) The discounts they have right now are massive.
10. COFFEE MACHINE: My Nespresso machine, which is 28% off—and then an additional 15% off with the code MEMORIALDAY
BONUS: Adding one more because I just found my Dyson vacuum on sale for $100 off here.
The Best Memorial Day Sales of 2020
Get 25% off your entire order with code MEMORIAL2020. Offer ends 3:00AM EDT 5/21. I have been living in my ASOS loungewear and activewear outfits. I have been loving my new biker shorts that are flattering and super comfortable paired with the matching crop top. ASOS has the best selection of swimwear that is both high quality and affordable. They have a huge selection of swimsuits specifically for women with larger chests. Some of my favorites from the “fuller bust collection” includes this simple but flattering black bikini top, this cut-out one piece, and this floral bikini top.
Up to 50% off select beauty. To be honest, there aren’t a TON of things included that I’m excited about, but this Ole Henriksen kit it a great deal, and there are a handful of really good makeup brushes on sale for 50% off.
30-50% off a large selection of regular priced items and an extra 50% off sale items. Sale ends 5/25. There are a ton of great activewear and loungewear pieces on sale. I love this coverup that can be worn as a dress or a top. This set from Bobbi Brown includes my favorite tinted moisturizer plus an eye cream and lip tint for only $51. Take an extra 15% off already discounted Nespresso machines with code MEMORIALDAY.
40% off site wide (some exclusions apply) with code THISISBIG and extra 40% off already reduced items. Some of my favorites include this jumpsuit, these lightweight joggers (perfect for lounging or the beach) and this $32 pajama set.
Saks Fifth Avenue:
Up to 50% off. Some of my favorites include these flattering boyfriend jeans, my favorite Eberjey pajamas, and this tie-dye hoodie. A lot of designer items are included (these cute Valentino sandals are 40% off.)
We’ve purchased so many amazing furniture and home decor pieces from Wayfair (and if I had an outdoor space in my apartment, I would 10000% be buying this wicker set.)
We purchased our credenza from Jonathan Adler, and it’s by far the most statement-making piece in our apartment. It’s currently 20% off, as is everything on the JA site (includes sale items!) with code SUMMER. Code valid until 5/26. Two of my other favorites include this vase and this chic backgammon set.
Score some of my makeup favorites up to 22% off.
30 percent off sitewide using code: MEMORIALDAY (offer valid 5/22-5/25).
[Click on the photo of the item to shop!]