It’s no secret that Amazon has always been my go-to for pretty much everything—from fashion finds and pet stuff to last-minute gifts and affordable home decor. If you dig deep enough you can come across some pretty unique and on-trend finds, and seasonal decor is no exception.
I’m typically drawn to more neutral fall decor so it doesn’t clash with what I already have in our space. Neutral finds also feel so much more timeless to me, so you know you’ll get good use out of your picks for years to come.
Since Amazon has everything you could ever imagine, I know how overwhelming it can feel when you’re looking for cute and quality items. To help you get ready for the new season (without the stress!), I rounded up some of the best Amazon fall decor finds. Bonus: These are all easy to hang on to and use for years to come!
The Best Amazon Fall Decor Finds
- This faux eucalyptus tree would add a nice pop of color in a living room space. Set it inside of a woven basket to complete the look.
- I love that this pampas wreath is a little less traditional than the orange and yellow varieties you usually see—understated yet impactful!
- Fill these white ceramic vases with faux stems and dried florals. The set of three is perfect for adding on top of a dresser or nightstand.
- You can never have too many throw blankets. I’ve seen this checkered blanket on Instagram a couple of times and think the pattern is the perfect nod to fall. Reviewers noted that it’s super soft and that it’s exactly the same color in real life as it looks online.
- Pampas grass offers up a subtle way to bring autumn textures inside. This bunch comes with 80 different pieces that you can spread throughout your house.
- I’ve seen this rug for three times the price at major home decor stores. The natural jute material is ideal for the fall season. One reviewer said: “Found these rugs on an outdoor designer site but didn’t want to pay the designer price tag. This rug is a great option!”
- Pumpkin decor is a staple during the fall season but it doesn’t have to be obnoxiously bright. This white ceramic bowl would look so chic on a stovetop or as a centerpiece on a dining room table.
- If you want to do the bare minimum when it comes to incorporating fall decor, try swapping out your throw pillow covers. The burnt rust cover would look so chic on a white or light gray couch. Buyers mentioned that they are an impressive quality for the price point.
- These cable knit pillow covers were another cute find. I love that they’d work well for the winter too!
- Add these orange eucalyptus branches to a tall white vase and set it on an entry table for some seasonal texture and color.
- This wooden bowl is easy to use year-round. Toss some pumpkin or leaf vase filler in it to give it an autumnal vibe. It would also make for a thoughtful hostess gift if you have any fall parties or events you’re attending.
- Speaking of vase filler, these mini pumpkins would look adorable inside a wooden or glass bowl. They have nearly 500 4.5-star ratings!
- Something about gold just screams fall. Place these candlesticks on a console or dining room table to add a glowy touch to your space. This set of three is such a steal for $20.
- A wool fringe throw is a classic this time of the year. Drape it over your couch or fold it neatly at the edge of your bed.
- Set a battery operated candle inside this stainless steel and glass lantern so you have a nice ambiance to come home to at the end of the day.
- Dish towels are an easy thing to swap out from season to season. This set of three has great reviews and they’re 100% cotton so they absorb water quickly.
- If I’m being honest, my favorite thing about the fall might be the fact that the Nespresso pumpkin spice pods are back. These glass coffee mugs are so cute and I love that they have a lid.
- Fall marks the start of soup season and this spoon rest is sure to come in handy.