I think we can all agree that online shopping is the real MVP. The more I browse Amazon, the more I realize that you can find pretty much anything on there without sacrificing quality. Searching Amazon for the best products is kind of my jam—and part of my job—so I’ve gotten pretty good at hunting down the best deals that are actually worth it.
They carry so many affordable and cute clothing items, a ton of chic home decor finds, and it’s a go-to spot to buy last-minute gifts.
Below, you’ll find a curated list of all my best finds from Amazon this year.
BEST AMAZON FINDS OF 2022
- If you buy one thing from this list, let this sweater be it. This Jenni Kayne dupe sweater is SO good. I can’t stop wearing it.
- Since I’ve had such good luck buying leggings on Amazon, I decided to try these bike shorts out and they are my new fave! So easy to throw on with a hoodie and sneakers if you’re running errands or working from home.
- This trench coat from The Drop was on constant rotation this fall. It goes so well with everything and makes the perfect closet staple.
- This bodysuit is an absolute must have for nights out or work events. It’s super flattering and goes with everything.
- I have basically lived in this loungewear set since the day I bought it. It comes in 16(!!) colors and runs true to size.
- Several #SilbSquad members love the brand that makes this zip hoodie. One follower said, “I’m obsessed with all the activewear from this brand CRZ Yoga (I have like 20 pairs of the leggings), but this hoodie was a lifesaver for outdoor workouts when it got cooler last year.”
- This silk pajama set is sooooo cozy and is perfect for any holiday festivities or bachelorette trips. I’m obsessed!
- I had been hunting for a nice beach hat that looked expensive without breaking the bank and fell in love with this one. I wore it so much during summer travel and can’t wait to wear it again on my next tropical trip.
- We ordered these curtains for our Hotel Lobby Candle pop-up event and I was so impressed with the quality! Would be great for any room in your house.
- We also got these faux fur rugs for our pop-up event and loved them so much. They are super cozy yet reasonably priced.
- I’m not exaggerating when I say that I live in these socks. They’re so cozy!
- I use this light/phone clip when I shoot content and swear by it.
- I’m obsessed with these oversized sunnies. They’re super well-made and look so good on different face-shapes (yes, even people who think they can’t pull off big sunglasses!) I have both the Tortoise and Black. I ordered them on a whim, and then saw TIBAL post about how much she likes them too, which only further confirmed how good they are.
- You might not think of Amazon as the place to buy denim, but why not? (hello free shipping and returns!) My mom turned me and a lot of my followers onto these Levi’s 501 Skinny Jeans, which we’re now calling “the most flattering skinny jeans of all time.”
- Purchased these super soft leggings after seeing them hyped on Instagram and they delivered. I’m a huge fan of the high rise style and love that they have pockets.
- I’m so insanely picky when it comes to sports bras because I need one that’s truly supportive. I was super impressed with this set of three bras which have over 50,000 4.5-star reviews. Plus, they’re under $30!
- This classic two piece pajama set was a hit with the squad this year. They come in a variety of colors and look so cozy—they also make a great gift.
- I had tried the Birkenstock version of these sandals years ago but the fit wasn’t quite right. I’m happy to report that these much cheaper ones from Amazon are great! They’re truly some of the comfiest shoes that I own.
- This floral off-the-shoulder maxi dress is perfect for summer and vacations. You would NEVER guess it was from Amazon.
- This ruffled long sleeve dress was highly praised in the #SilbSquad and I actually purchased it myself. It’s extremely comfortable and comes in several different colors and patterns. I’m a fan!
- My bestie recommended these sunglasses to me and I’ve been living in them ever since. They go with everything and look surprisingly high-end.
- When I’m lounging at home, I literally LIVE in this oversized sweatsuit. I have the joggers and the matching hoodie (which is sadly out of stock).
- This glass vase is one of my favorite finds of the year by far. It looks so much more expensive than it is and is perfect for housing bouquets.
- One of the most useful purchases of the year: this portable handheld vacuum that’s cute enough to keep on your desk.
- I ordered this linen tablecloth for Thanksgiving last year and it has held up so well that I had to include it again. It looks and feels super expensive.
- These decorative beads were a huge home decor hit this year but most of the ones out there are super expensive. I went the Amazon route and I’m so glad I did because these are so affordable and look just as good as the pricey ones.
- I liked this area rug so much, I actually bought two of them! One round (below) and one rectangular.
- I use these drawer dividers in every single one of my drawers.
- Though these bowls are technically intended for food, I actually thought they were pretty enough to use as a centerpiece on my coffee table. Just add the beads above and a Hotel Lobby Candle!
- This sherpa throw blanket was a popular gift item this year. For under $21, you really can’t beat it!
- I credit my organized apartment to these clear adhesive bins. They give you SO much more storage space and stick to the inside of cabinets easily. I use them in my bathroom to stash hair tools and extra beauty products.
- This decorative vase is super sexy and so chic on top of a dresser or nightstand.
- While you might not need a clothing rack it definitely comes in handy when you have guests stay over. It’s also great for packing or extra storage—and it’s so cheap!
- The gourmet salad cookbook that I always recommend—a #SilbSquad fave!
- I feel like everyone needs one of these wireless charging pads which works for your iPad, AirPods, and other devices.
- I never thought I’d become a crazy dog mom but I’ll be the first to admit I love spying on Pierre with this camera. You can set it up to send you notifications if your pup is barking (be warned, this might give you anxiety), and you can even talk to them through the app and send them treats.
- These are the perfect dupe for my favorite Calpak toiletry bags. Trust me, it’s a true luxury to see inside your cosmetic bag.
- These monogrammed hotel-inspired lounge chair towels have been a game-changer because they don’t slide off of your chair.
- If you travel often then you need these silicone makeup brush holders. They come in so handy and keep your brushes clean.
- I got this towel wrap as a gift from my girlfriends and now I can’t remember how I lived without it. It’s the perfect thing to put on while you’re getting ready/after a shower.
- This is my go-to fashion tape when wearing dresses that require some extra support. I also use it to attach slinkier tank tops to my bra straps.
- These are the umbrellas that we keep in the car. They’re inexpensive but super durable.
- This pill organizer is one of those random but totally practical items you need in your life—especially if you travel often. I love this one because it’s much more sleek and discreet than other pill cases.
- These motion-activated closet lights offer a dull space a major upgrade for just $32.
- Matt bought this shoe cleaner kit and swears that it gets dirt and stains out. We purchased one as a gift for my brother along with a new pair of kicks.
- I promise I’m not exaggerating when I say that this serum made my lashes grow like weeds. I’m hooked!
- This cleansing oil was a total life saver for my dry skin—especially during the winter months. If your skin is dry and dull, try incorporating this oil into your routine and I promise you’ll see results!
- I’ve actually had this teeth whitening kit since 2015 but had to include it on this list since it’s one of my best Amazon purchases to date. I initially used it to prep my smile for my wedding and was blown away by the results.
- The greatest (and cheapest) hairdryer ever that’ll give her a salon-worthy blowout at home. I’ll never stop obsessing over this Amazon find.
- If you sit at a desk all day and tend to run cold, this sherpa-lined foot warmer is about to be your new best friend. I know it’s totally random and kind of ridiculous but it’s amazing!
Nancy WhalenJanuary 4, 2022 at 1:59 am
Love this!! The zip hoodie goes to the cardigan can you update when you get a moment ❤️
Lindsay SilbermanJanuary 29, 2022 at 9:54 pm
fixed! Thanks for catching that!